SC C2 System Operation and Control
To Facilitate and promote the progress of engineering and the international exchange of information and knowledge in the field of System Operation and Control. To add value to this information and knowledge by means of synthesizing state-of-the- art practices and developing recommendations.
- Control and switching for reliability: voltage, frequency and capacity limits
- Reserves and emergency strategies
- Management of fault and restoration situations
- Short term planning and coordination of system capacity needs
- Requirements and use of power system analysis and security assessment functionalities
- Requirements, methods, tools for training of operators
- Impact on system operation from institutional structures: regulators, trading and contracted ancillary services.
- Performance evaluation
- Control center Functionalities
Mostafa Rajabi Mashhadi (Iran Grid Management Co.)
Ali Hodaei (Monenco Iran)