- Free supply of ELECTRA Journal, a bilingual (French/English) magazine issued every two months. It publishes the results of work performed by CIGRE Study Committees and gives information on the life of the Association. Student members only have access to the digital version.
- Reduced registration fees for Sessions and Symposia.
- Session Papers and Proceedings available free of charge for Delegates.
- Symposium Papers available at member price (- 50%).
- Technical Brochures and other Reports at a preferential price, or free of charge when downloaded from CIGRE on-line Bookstore.
A Membership Directory, free of charge, which is a link between members and is an essential tool for contacts.
- Updated Information about CIGRE International and other Meetings of interest for members.